From just about any place within the Amberlo, you’re just a click away from logging time (creating a Timesheet). Let's see where you can do this:
You can Log Time on these pages:
- Dashboard (see here)
- Activities (see here)
- Contacts (see here)
- Matters (see here)
- Bills (see here)
- Tasks and Events (see here)
- Quick Add Button (see here)
- On Mobile App
- Adding time in the Matters ensures that the Timesheet is automatically associated with that specific Matter.
- Adding time in the Contacts ensures that the Timesheet is automatically associated with that specific Contact.
- When you add Timesheet from the Dashboard or Activities tabs you will need to manually select the related object with it: Matter or Contact.
We hope this will help you to start using it smoothly. If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to contact us via email@example.com. We are always happy to hear from you!